for my special person>>dont leave me....

Posted on 6:30 AM by girl alone

MY HEART WILL ALWAYS STAY


You are a million miles away
thinking of you I am today.

I want to write to tell you so,
although i'm sure you already know.

My body may be far away,
but my heart is what will always stay.

True love is very hard to find,
but you my dear, are one of a kind.

I've found a love so pure and true,
loyal and honest , that is you.

I am proud to say we belong together,
no matter the distance, our love will not sever.

and when we're together again you'll see,
so happy, together, forever we'll be!

  • At June 3, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Blogger nenauo said…

    asma fight for what you want n be selfish once for ur life coz u said no one will care are ask ryte nway study well coz this the only way i fond it for us so please try ur best to make ur dream be true